- *This link follows to Microsoft Store from where you can get this game and enjoy additional features with Xbox Online service.
- **This link follows to Humble Bundle from where you can get digital version of this game.
- **This links follows to the official Minecraft game developer’s website.
How to get Minecraft
This page contains links to the official sources of the game Minecraft. So that you do not have problems with getting the game, we have prepared a detailed instruction.
How to get games on the Microsoft Store (for Xbox One)
- Go to the "Get it on Microsoft Store" button.
If you use the browser on the Xbox One, then you will be automatically redirected to the store. If you use a browser on a PC or mobile device, you'll go to the Minecraft game page on the Microsoft store website.
- To get the game through the browser, you need to log in to your Xbox Live account and add it to the library.
- Get the game to your Xbox One through the built-in store, without the process of adding the game to the library.
How to get Minecraft game on the Humble Bundle
Before getting the game on the Humble Bundle, make sure that your device meets the recommended requirements for the correct operation of the game.
- Just go to Minecraft, and if the requirements are all OK, then click on the "Get it on Humble Bundle" button, which will take you to the game page on this digital distribution service.
- Log in to your account in the Humble Bundle.
- After the authorization, add the game to the basket and proceed to purchase the order. You will receive a key for downloading the Minecraft game on the appropriate platform. For getting detailed information on the game code activation, we recommend you to refer to the help page of Humble Bundle.
How to get the Minecraft on the official game site
If there are any reasons why legal sources do not suit you, then we recommend using the official website of the game. There you can find information about getting the game in any way convenient for you.