Play as seven different species, each with unique gameplay features.
- Humans: Great for team captains. Can take and hold enemies as hostages
- Treg: Alien species that can craft deadly serums from resources lying around
- Gorthamax: Strong, ranged-attack aliens that are immune to environmental effects
- Flemald: Weak, but agile aliens that can fly!
- Mechatronians: Mechanical robots that can engineer tools and bots for your base
- DigiGrid: Virtual hacker simulations that specialize in reconnaissance
- Holonatic: Sword-wielding holograms that are at home on the front lines
Another of the core features of StreamTeam will be the ability to work and modify the surrounding environment when invading or defending a base. Resource management plays a minor role in the game, never as a necessity, but always as a possibility to refine your battle technique.
Planned Features for the Full Release (Post Early-Access) Include
- 7 species types, each with their own special ability
- 5 unique sci-fi maps that shape the game's atmosphere in different ways
- NPC civilians and A.I. enemies for singleplayer
- Lots of team roles, per-round classes that add additional stats and tools for your trooper
- Voice communication, on teams and between captains of enemy teams
- Environmental variables that play into gameplay (such as temperature, acid rain, and resources)
- The ability to combine win conditions for rounds to add complexity
- Driveable Vehicles
- A More Fleshed Out Team Management System and Leaderboards
- OSX Support (Hopefully)
- Language Localization for the game interface
StreamTeam encourages you to think outside of the box and discover your favorite way to play. If brute force is your method, then go for it! If backstabbing "peacetime" negotiations with the other team is your weapon of choice, then use it! Become captain of your own team, and create your perfect strategy! Teamwork makes the Stream work!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.