Dodge enemies, shoot your foes, and collect better powerups to reach Crackmans fortress and save the day in this love letter to classic 8-bit run-and-gun action games and 80s cartoons! Can you save the day?
* Over 20 stages of frantic retro action
* Multiple weapon upgrades to make wasting enemies a snap
* Pick from three difficulties, perfect for the novice OR the 1980s game masters
* Auto-save feature lets you pick up where you left off
Offline single player
PS4 game can be controlled via PS Vita
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense).
One-time license fee for play on accounts designated primary PS4 system and other PS4 systems when signed in with that account.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.