Games2k21 is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Soft neurocomputer voice wakes you up with an emergency message: "Commander, we're leaving PL-Space. Sensors detect a cluster of objects near the gates. According to signatures we're being attacked by... SPACE MARAUDERS!"
GameplayWelcome to Starship Inspector hardcore Space Roguelike. Assemble your own crew, customize your starship and embark on an adventure through countless randomly-generated galaxies. You're in charge, so it's up to YOU to fail or succeed in dark corners of deep space. Do you have what it takes to survive?
- Four ampaign modes: Time-limit, Catch-Up, Espionage and Exploration!
- Morale System: every CHOICE has CONSEQUENCES
- Hunt for Legendary Starships
- Randomly-generated universes
- Events with random outcomes
- 1v2 and 1v3 starship encounters
- Tactical elements
- Permanent death, old-school
- Unique abilities and crew behaviour
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.